Sunday, April 3, 2022

Update on the Fund Raiser

The only financial help I have gotten thus far is still the one twenty dollar donation and one fifty dollar check. But I also got an offer to go live in a condo with a man in a city, but I feel sure that this would not be safe for me.

  The truth is, like I said at the bottom of the fundraiser, I have to get my own place to live in, due to the targeting and my need for privacy and safety and peace and healing. This is what would be safest for me as well as for other people.

   Aside from the stalking parts of the targeting, which has zoomed in and tried to lure me to various places, there is also the microwave and laser weapon attacks and the mind control parts, which can swing onto people whom I get close to. Unaware people have absolutely no defense against it. And aware people would have to have microwave blockers...etc., which are illegal for common citizens to have. Please read my recent article on the mind control part of the targeting; https://sharonrosepoet.blogspot.com/2022/03/the-mind-control.html

My old Article on the Mind Control
http://www.targetedinamerica.com/mindcont.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...