Sunday, May 15, 2022

A Cruel Chain of Manipulations to Deprive an Old Man

Hell broke loose in my family this past week. Stepping back and looking at the chain of events makes it VERY clear what it is all about. There is a LOT more to it than this. But this is brief overview of it.

FYI;  My youngest brother and two older sisters have complete control of my father's estate and what happens to him in his old age. One of them has gained so much control that they have even had my father sign a power of attorney over to her, leaving the rest of his children powerless. The one who has done this is well known for being EXTREMELY greedy. All have problems with being greedy. And at least one of them has been trying to destroy my father's relationships between my older brother and I, even trying to keep us out of my father's  life as he reaches old age. This has been successful with me, but my older brother recently crashed through the wall and reentered my father's life. Recently, one of the three may have found that I may still be in my father's will, even though I had asked to be taken out of it. And they have reason to believe that I MAY  be deciding to not be apposed to being in it.

1. My older brother talks to my father about feeling powerless to do anything to make sure he stays in his home for the rest of his life, like he wants to...etc. He starts setting up a meeting with my father and other siblings, in order to talk about the current set up and what would be best for EVERYBODY. (This is to prevent our other siblings from removing my father from his home, steeling his money and then shoving him into a nursing home... A scenario that STRONGLY appears to have been being aimed for.)

2. As the meeting is being set up; my youngest brother suddenly contacts me and proceeds to verbally stab knives into my preexisting wounds and is even trying to turn me against my father and also saying things that he'd KNOW would make me VERY concerned about my father...etc. Then my second oldest sister (and/or her son) does the same sort of stabbing with my brother, but in a way that would make him extremely angry with my father and would deeply insult and hurt his wife. My father, older brother and I are in a state of pain and turmoil and confusion.
    Then efforts are made to cover up the cruel emails, which are more than just the one - FOUR were sent to me a few months ago as well. My email account is hacked and things they sent me are erased...etc. The hackers IP address is a company that my second oldest sister's husband used to work for.

3. The meeting will probably not take place; the three who are in control will probably stay in complete control, and my father may again have nobody in his life who is capable of caring about him enough to not be destroying his relationships with his other children or be lusting after HIS money...etc. 

4. I pray for a Light to shine strong for all of us, so that this last chain of manipulations do not succeed and the TRUTHS, about the dark manipulations, are realized by everyone who needs to know.

I am worried about my older brother and father, but do not know how they are doing, because there has been a pain filled silence since the initial blowup. Perhaps more time is needed to calm the anger and sooth the pain. Perhaps it will all get twisted around to blame me, like my sister's manipulations have done so many times in the past? Or will it go in the opposite direction?
I literally feel pain in my chest when I think of my father continuing to be deprived of the help and compassion he deeply needs from his other two children in his old age - the two who have been being manipulated out of his life.
   I am now also worried about my email account; I am convince that it is my second oldest sister who has hacked into it and I wonder... how long has she had access to it? What else has she done, if anything? How did she access it without having my phone for the security codes? I changed my passwords, but this would only stop her if she does not still have my email open in her computer. Does she still have access to it? What might she do in the future?
   The last time she violated one of my email accounts, and fabricated emails to hurt my father and I and destroy our relationship, she'd had her son slither into my life to get me to say my password. But I have not even seen or talked to them in many YEARS and they supposedly do not even know where I am! How did she get my password and a security code that is supposed to only be able to be obtained through my phone? What else has she done in the past and how do I protect myself in the future? I am in overload and VERY overwhelmed. This past week's chain of events have been EXTREMELY painful and difficult for me. I feel for my older brother and I, and my heart aches for my father so much that its hard to bear. How can ANYONE be so cruel to a vulnerable old man? Will my father ever realize what some of his trusted children have been doing to him and me and his eldest son?

P.S. I believe that the radio wave mind control played roles in this process, to fuel my older brother's anger and to keep me in a stated of turmoil for longer than the norm. And I feel that my youngest brother is a severe mind control victim who is not completely acting of his own free will. He appears to be stepping into my sisters roles against me in the family, since he looked at my father's will. My guess is that he saw me in it and had previously thought I was not in it...and he appears to be trying to trigger me into walking away from the family again...etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ways of Evil

I had recognized Israel’s evil tactics because I had experienced them inside my own family. My sisters are my Israel. I had experienced the...