In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were worse than the norm and left me fearing death or another forced hospitalization. I've also recently been attacked for standing up against other parts of the targeting and Trump's dysfunctional and hate filled behaviors, and for standing up against the sly ongoing genocide and ethnic cleansing and deprivation of the Palestinian people in the West Bank and Gaza, under the pretense of a "ceasefire" and "peace in the Middle East." I strongly suspect that weather modification technologies are responsible for the recent unusual rains and flooding in Gaza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Aftermath of the Minab School Bombing
Jeremy Scahill EXPOSES SHOCKING Depravity In U.S. Iran School Bombing https://youtu.be/Tsr1JT4kCtI?si=SEgPyP3_ZhecZD69 ALL PEOPLE MATTER!...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated July 11, 20216 A few months ago I had a dream which showed that this Ice is not the American Ice . And I believe this to be true, no...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment