Wednesday, July 14, 2021

"I'm Sorry"

When I listen to this song I think of singing it to my life - the way I'd lived it before the targeting tore it from me. Sometimes its OK to feel sorry for ourselves. We count too.

John Denver - I'm Sorry
https://youtu.be/jIjOAWXZJSI

P.S. I think John Denver is one of humanity's greatest artists. It takes real talent to be able to do both the writing and singing of songs. And the songs, like so many of John Denver's, that reach out from the heart and touch other hearts, are gifts for humanity. This one brought tears to my eyes - a real heart toucher for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...