"There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him that it is right." ~ Martin Luther King
"The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people, but is the silence over that by the good people." ~ Martin Luther King
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King
"Darkness can not drive out darkness; only Light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate; only Love can do that." ~ Martin Luther King
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another Ancient Medicine
Citron (Citrus Medica) is the ancient original lemon. And it's known medicinal purpose is to rid the body of poisons. Citron, like man...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated July 11, 20216 A few months ago I had a dream which showed that this Ice is not the American Ice . And I believe this to be true, no...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment