Friday, January 21, 2022

I Don't Want to Leave

I Don't Want to Leave
copyright Sharon Rose Poet

Has the choices of others
Frozen the path I lead,
Raising walls to render
It impossible and dead?
Is it done - is there
Nothing else I can do
To help our troubled world
To finally make it through?
Or has an Axe been raised
Above my waiting hand,
Because of things I'd do
To save our troubled land?
I guess I must except
What fate has in store,
If its not controlled
Like it has been before.
May Light shine strong
And open a path of Love
Here on our sacred Earth,
As well as up above.
It should be fully here
For every victim's Heart -
The Love that does not want
Us to be torn apart. 
This is what I want and
Where I need still be -
In this visible place
Where we can all be free.

Inspired by a dream I had this morning. I want to finish living the life I came to lead. We all should have the freedom to do this. I should not be murdered, enslaved or harmed in any other way. 

P.S. I initially perceived the dream I'd had as a possible warning of my demise, but I am now realizing that it may have been warning me of someone else's. I'm not sure and do not want to speculate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...