Friday, May 23, 2025

More Computer Infiltrations!

 I have been experiencing computer infiltrations and alterations to my writings in the past couple days. Something was just done to this blog as I made these posts. The page suddenly changed and then several little pop-us said something had been uploaded! I had not done or touched anything just before this happened.

And on youtube, I was badgered by two people/puppets, and while I responded to them my posts were being changed. Most of one was erased, the first time I put it up. I was blocked from copying and pasting it to save it somewhere else. And two words were removed from another post, which changed the whole meaning....etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart of America

 America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...