Sunday, September 7, 2025

Message from Gaza in Palestine

Since around June I was feeling very discouraged and was giving up hope for truth and justice and freedom to happen for Palestine. But then I got a message from a Palestinian in Gaza who said, “Thank you for your words and support. It means a lot to know that people around the world see the truth and stand with us. We will never forget our homeland, and hope for justice and peace remains alive.” And I thought; if they can retain hope under such horrific adversity I sure should be able to. And this is why you see another vamp up in my stand for Palestine.

PLEASE HELP SET PALESTINE FREE AND SET IT IN PEACE


Palestine - The World is Watching
https://youtu.be/eFGncfqryIE?si=PQvY-DvxfOZUquYq


FREE PALESTINE PS
https://youtu.be/FU9zbRYw0OA?si=V1TgNlEjmueSQIkS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart of America Cares

 America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...