The worst kind of criminals in our world are not the poor or the new struggling immigrants, but are the heartless wealthy people who abuse and use and deprive and blame, or sometimes even kill and steal from, the poor people. When they are the ones who are being removed from our communities and put behind bars, is when the world will be a far safer and more peaceful place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Heart of America Cares
America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
-
I felt comforted by this video where Quatar not only condemns Israel's repeated breaking of the ceasefire, but also calls for the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment