Trump and Netanyahu have been moving forward with their plan to finish stealing Gaza and the West Bank in Palestine. The "peace" plan has not been peaceful - the hell has not genuinely stopped for the Palestinians who are still being killed by Israeli attacks. It appears that the Palestinian people, who want to rebuild their own homes on their own lands, are going to be either killed or forced out of their own country or herded into camps to be used for labor, if Trump and Netanyahu succeed with their plans for the theft and re-construction of Gaza and the West Bank. Words can't describe how wrong this is. It must be stopped. Palestine must be set free and ruled only by the Palestinians. https://youtu.be/mi6btefmYk4?si=3GV2DSEiVFxlKNBl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Own Peaceful Place
My Own Peaceful Place copyright Sharon R. Poet 10-5-2026 Its been a long hard time in this life. Filled with trauma. Filled with strife. I ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated July 11, 20216 A few months ago I had a dream which showed that this Ice is not the American Ice . And I believe this to be true, no...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment