Sunday, March 15, 2026

Meanwhile...

 As the world focuses on Israel and Trump's war against Iran, they are also still killing and depriving and stealing from the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank, Palestine. :-(  

Israeli strike on police vehicle in central Gaza kills at least nine

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sharon, thanks for your support of Palestine; I’m a big fan of some of the reporters from previous video you posted. I found this blog through PACT’s TI testimonies. Just wanted to wish you the best, I sincerely hope you find peace, justice, and health. Grateful this site is still up, many of the links— like 90%— posted by TI and researchers don’t pull up. Good luck and Godspeed. - M

    ReplyDelete

I Did it Again!

Updated 9-18-2026 Mask of Happiness copyright Sharon R. Poet 9-15-2026 I did it yet another time - Pretended everything was fine So they...