Wednesday, March 11, 2026

Message for the Christian Extremists

I hear that you are calling the massacring of the Palestinians, and other native Islamic or Arab people, in the Middle East, a "holy war"! Please read and follow the most important parts of your own bibles; the parts that say things like "LOVE THY ENEMY" and "GOD IS LOVE" and "LOVE THY NEIGHBOR" and the parts about every human being's God given right to "FREE WILL"...etc. I hope you find your hearts - I hope you find the real God/Love, for your own sakes as well as everyone else's.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "HOLY WAR" BECAUSE THINGS THAT ARE TRULY "HOLY" ARE NOT VIOLENT AND ARE FILLED WITH GENUINE LOVE AND PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart of America Cares

 America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...