There is no excuse for higher gas prices here in the USA since Trump said we produce enough of our own oil to cover our needs as well as selling some. So, if what Trump said is true, who is getting rich off of our gas price plight? And why would anyone let them get richer while increasing the financial struggle for most of the rest of us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another Ancient Medicine
Citron (Citrus Medica) is the ancient original lemon. And it's known medicinal purpose is to rid the body of poisons. Citron, like man...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated July 11, 20216 A few months ago I had a dream which showed that this Ice is not the American Ice . And I believe this to be true, no...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment