I think the unusual amount of forest fires are not all natural - I think some are being intentionally lit for various reasons. So what would intentional fires be for? Are some to pave a way for mining or real-estate development or oil drilling or to force Native people (First Nation people) off their lands...etc.?
The problem with Indigenous people being burned out of their villages, and off their lands, appears to extend beyond Ontario and into other parts of Canada and possibly the rest of the world... "The 2026 wildfire season is not treating all Canadians equally. First Nations communities represent 5% of Canada's population but bear 42% of its wildfire evacuations. This season, a First Nation burned to the ground without warning in the same week that Ontario cut its firefighting budget by nearly half." https://www.medicaldaily.com/first-nation-burned-ground-without-warning-exposing-canadas-wildfire-response-failures-476168
When we know what is happening, and why and how, we
have a better chance of stopping the crimes from continuing.
I suspect that weather modification technologies and laser weapons
may be being used in that process, in some situations.
No comments:
Post a Comment