Saturday, September 26, 2026

Why I Believe Satellites are Used in Microwave Weapon Attacks

There are four things that have convinced me that people are being shot with microwaves/laser beams from satellites. 1. Common sense, because basically anything that can emit and direct radio waves can be criminally used, under certain conditions. 2. I did a test - blocking an attack with a thick sheet of lead and could tell which direction it was coming from when it blocked it. It was coming from the sky. (I was on a high elevation where there were no towers.) 3. I witnessed some attacks that have left a melted (perfect) circle high up on a frosty window - in a location that made it obvious that it could have only come from the sky. 4. I had a dream which showed laser beams being shot from the sky, at me and other people. 

The lead test was what first affirmed it for me, then the melted window circles, then it is these that helped me to understand the dream, which had taken place long before I was aware of any of this. Aside from the four things I mentioned above, the pain and discomfort of the attacks are also proof to me, especially as they happen at strategic times. My hands are actually partially crippled from being shot with laser weapons as I ignored threats and wrote about this stuff. (Very painful!) But I can't prove that either, beyond the condition of my hands, which proves that SOMETHING definitely happened to me. I understand that, in some situations, tangible evidence is needed. But sadly, these types of horrid crimes are not very provable....and so what happens to the victims of them? It is not right that victims continue being hurt due to a lack of evidence or other people's blind disbelief. It is a dilemma, that requires a fair and compassionate solution, one that is considerate of the lives and health and wellbeing of the victims of microwave or laser weapon attacks.

And as for who is doing the attacks; there are many possible culprits, including the medical and religious groups who were very interested in Nickola Tesla's technologies, in the early 1900s. We must be careful to not assume and misplace blame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem - The Ways of Hope

The Ways of Hope copyright Sharon R. Poet 10-17-2026 They writhe beneath c old hands of time, And set lost sorrows i nto rhyme. But dare to,...