Monday, October 5, 2026

My Own Peaceful Place

My Own Peaceful Place
copyright Sharon R. Poet 10-5-2026

 Its been a long hard time in this life.
Filled with trauma. Filled with strife.
I never thought I'd be in this spot -
Stuck and homeless in a parking lot.
Yup, here I am although there I was.
For what reason? Its all just because.

When I get my own peaceful place,
I'll let these tears roll down my face.
I'll finally be where I can feel.
I'll finally be where I can heal.

 Masses of children being numbed by drugs.
Too many left to be yearning for a hug.
Too many hearts have been too blocked.
Too many minds still left in a shock.
How do we end this? How will it be done?
When will we have safety for everyone?

When I get my own peaceful place,
I'll let these tears roll down my face.
I'll finally be where I can feel.
I'll finally be where I can heal.

 Don't know how the world keeps turning round
With so much of humanity being broken down.
Wars against Palestine and Lebanon still rage.
Thousands of people being murdered in a cage.
And so many others that we must save.
Wake the sheep and free the slaves!

When I get my own peaceful place,
I'll let these tears roll down my face.
I'll finally be where I can feel.
I'll finally be where I can heal.

 Wake up world. Please wake up now!
Stand with Love and show them how.
Light the core of this darkest night.
Bring real Heart back into sight.
Both here and there, all must be free.
Can you hear? Can you care? Can you see?

 However, although I have sometimes gotten ridiculed or harassed or painfully nuked for crying... some of the tears are flowing anyway, every now and then. Its just too unhealthy to hold them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Own Peaceful Place

My Own Peaceful Place copyright Sharon R. Poet 10-5-2026  Its been a long hard time in this life. Filled with trauma. Filled with strife. I ...