Sunday, July 5, 2020
To Banish "Evil Pride"
When we proclaim ourselves as "the best" We are putting down and insulting all the rest. And this promotes resentment, jealousy, hate, discord, vengeful wars...etc. Those of us who are truly great acknowledge the greatness in others and never place themselves above others, because this promotes peace, respect, unity, equality, appreciation, kindness...etc. This applies to individual people, neighbors, towns, states, religions, organizations, races, countries...etc. In general; some are better than others at some things and others are better at other things, and all are basically equal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Heart of America
America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
-
I felt comforted by this video where Quatar not only condemns Israel's repeated breaking of the ceasefire, but also calls for the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment