When we are free to follow our own hearts and full-fill our own life purpose things will be as they should be. I hope I experience this in my lifetime. I hope we all do. Its time for the hell to end and the healing to begin, for all of humanity. Deep in my heart and soul I have often cried, "If only we had enough Heart/Light/Love to wash all the darkness out of our world."
But we actually do have enough Heart/Light/Love to wash all the darkness out of our world, and its time for us to reach it and use it. There should be nobody being harmed and nobody being prevented from feeling and healing and growing, and nobody left without the proper kinds of support and help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Heart of America
America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
-
I felt comforted by this video where Quatar not only condemns Israel's repeated breaking of the ceasefire, but also calls for the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment