Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Enough Heart/Light/Love

   When we are free to follow our own hearts and full-fill our own life purpose things will be as they should be. I hope I experience this in my lifetime. I hope we all do. Its time for the hell to end and the healing to begin, for all of humanity. Deep in my heart and soul I have often cried, "If only we had enough Heart/Light/Love to wash all the darkness out of our world."
 
 But we actually do have enough Heart/Light/Love to wash all the darkness out of our world, and its time for us to reach it and use it. There should be nobody being harmed and nobody being prevented from feeling and healing and growing, and nobody left without the proper kinds of support and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...