Monday, March 1, 2021
To Stop What Harms and Heal
In the arena of mental health we should be doing something like what was done with the Kempner Rice Diet in the medical field; take away the pharmaceuticals, protect the patients from all that harms them (including the radio waves that can interfere with brain function) and see what kinds of healing take place. I'm sure the results would be just as "miraculous."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Heart of America
America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
-
I felt comforted by this video where Quatar not only condemns Israel's repeated breaking of the ceasefire, but also calls for the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment