Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Sad Realizations

 I have again noticed changes in my past writings, due to those who infiltrate my computers and my life. My "Embracing Sadness" book is not what it was supposed to be either. One part that was changed actually promotes psychiatric pharmaceuticals, which is the opposite of my feelings and my intent with that book!!! A few months ago I also noticed changes in my "Hints of me in Poetry" book, where parts of some poems had been erased, loving parts!
   I'd pulled together and published several books during the same time of doing these in 2009 to 2011. I am now deeply concerned that all may have been interfered with. :-(

My new "Road Missed by a Lyricist" book basically replaces my "Hints of me in Poetry" book.  And I'll have to replace the others too, in time. Until then, please be aware that my older books are not what they should be. I hope the new ones remain the way my heart writes them.

My work, my life, my heart
Torn so far apart!
How could they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Beginning

The past couple years of standing up for my father and myself, against my sister's abusive behaviors (which freely continued) have been ...