Thursday, November 25, 2021
Hope for Thanksgiving
I am most thankful for the Light and Love (the real God), which works through the Heart of humanity. I have a vision of the Heart of humanity being free to help Love and Light to grow and spread more than it ever has before. I am thankful for the HOPE this Love and Light ignights in my own heart. I couldn't survive without it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Preserve America's Freedom
FREEDOM OF RELIGION IN AMERICA! AMERICA SHOULD NOT BE LED BY ANY RELIGION. WE, THE PEOPLE, SHOULD NOT BE BEING PUSHED INTO ANY RELIGION.
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated July 11, 20216 A few months ago I had a dream which showed that this Ice is not the American Ice . And I believe this to be true, no...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment