Saturday, December 25, 2021

A Sad Christmas Morning

Its a painfilled Christmas morning, as I think of my children and the core of what tore us apart. I wish we were together and still sharing the love we had for each other. 


Unbreakable Love
Copyright Sharon Rose Poet

They disguised hate in "help" -
While pretending to be kind.
And my sweet, naive children
Were too unaware and blind.
The hurt inflicted upon them
Is just so indescribably sad.
They had deeply needed their
Trust in the mother they had.
But our love for each other
Still lives on and on and on.
It was far too strong
to ever really be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...