Sunday, December 26, 2021

The "Insane" Game

The "Insane" Game
copyright Sharon Rose Poet

That "insane" label they tacked on me
Was not an opinion of what they see.
Its what they say, in order to hide
How cruel they were and how they lied.
I was the one who carried a Light
Into their darkest, evil night.
And I am the one they blame
In the dark "insane" Game.



The Axe
copyright Sharon Rose Poet

I walked around with an axe in my back
Stumbling to safety on the wrong track.
None of them knew and none could see
Who owns the axe that makes me bleed.
They expected me to just leave it there
And silently continue without care.
I'm sorry. I couldn't.

I was slandered by the hateful jealousy in my sisters who manipulated my whole family into losing trust in me. Its been a horribly painful attack that still hurts incredibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...