Friday, February 4, 2022

If Only We Were Truly Free

If Only We Were Truly Free 
copyright Sharon Rose Poet

Where fear and suffering lead the drive, 
Its a crazy backwards fight to survive - 
A frenzy of writing to keep us alive, 
I wish all the world could finally see 
The depths of Love that should be 
Here for you and them and me. 
If only we were truly free.

Long ago, I had started making a list of Targeted Individuals that are in youtube, because it appeared that nobody was keeping track of us. I have been too heavily targeted to continue this effectively, but a bit of this list is still on youtube at; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2BUnKTUgQI&list=PLQONgELhN0SWgSrf_tVnseNqVjOYFlCHt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...