I recently had a dream about a flood in my family of origin; in the dream I am caught up in a flood, that rages through it, and I am desperately groping for something solid to hold onto as the waters sweep me away, but the structure keeps breaking apart - there is nothing solid for me to hold onto there.
I had thought that this part of my dream was prophetic, but it appears to be about what has already happened...
In the past year I had stood up (from a distance) for the first time in my family of origin. And I did not handle it well due to my overwhelming pain and concern for my father.
Thursday, July 28, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Heart of America
America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
-
I felt comforted by this video where Quatar not only condemns Israel's repeated breaking of the ceasefire, but also calls for the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment