Tuesday, September 8, 2026

My Life's Work Sabotaged Again!

I just realized that three of my books appear to have been removed from the Barnes and Nobles Publishing site and are no longer purchasable. These are my most important writings - my life's work - my dedication to the Heart of humanity! And this will be at least the fourth time I have been forced to start over again and either repost them or find another publisher! 😞 Its just not right. BUT they are available here as free PDFs. I just hope that they will not again be altered by those who target me and infiltrate my computers...

Free PDF of Wisdom's Beacon for Freedom
(https://www.poeticpublications.com/wisdom2.pdf)

Free PDF of Embracing Feelings and Healing
(https://www.poeticpublications.com/embracingfeelings.pdf)

Free PDF of Return of Native Spirit
(https://www.poeticpublications.com/native.pdf)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart of America

 America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...