Tuesday, February 21, 2023

New News Broadcast for Microwave Victims

In the video below more is shared about the experiences of the people who were microwaved at the Cuban embassy.

Tears welled in my eyes when I heard one of the victims say, "There is nothing worse than being a victim that everybody doubts," because I know how this feels. I feel sad for her and for other victims, including myself.
   The problem of microwave targeting extends FAR beyond these few people who were targeted at the Cuban embassy and is done in many different ways. This has been happening for MANY decades and there are masses of various types of victims from all walks of life. I have called this a "Technological Holocaust" (since 2011) because this is what it is - a horrid holocaust where technologies, which can emit and direct radio waves, have been being used to influence or harm or terrorize or injure people.
The lack of awareness in our world makes the targeting unbearable for many, especially for those of us who suffer from ongoing attacks... The assumption that victims are just "mentally ill" is actually psychologically abusive, because it can make victims lose trust in their own experiences and perceptions. ALL types of victims should be given the benefit of doubt, because its just too hurtful to do the opposite.

I beg aware microwave weapon experts, and other aware government officials, to stand up with the full truth, not just for us victims, but also for the safety and wellbeing of ALL of humanity. I think part of the reason why some aware officials have not stood up is due to their fear of being targeted and/or their fear of people not being able handle the truth. And I hope they conquer these fears quickly, because there are modes of protection and the FULL truth being exposed to the public is desperately needed. Public awareness can bring victims the validation and understanding and proper types of help from loved ones (or other fellow human beings), that has been desperately needed. FULL public awareness can also open doors for more officials, all around the world, to be taking steps that will prevent the attacks from continuing. Please stand up for us and the rest of humanity.

Microwave weapon attacks can happen in multiple ways. And the results can range from being completely unnoticeable interference with brain function to being ongoing painful tortures or injury to various body parts or inflictions of physical illness or death.
   It has been proven to me that the microwave and laser weapons, which appear to be most often used on targets like myself, are space based. It appears to be microwave weapon systems that are built into satellites, or other space based technologies that are used in conjunction with satellite surveillance systems.
   I have experienced many rounds of painful torture levels of microwave targeting. Most of these attacks just caused physical pain, but some have caused burn marks on my skin or fine laser cuts on my body and clothing and temporary damage to muscles or tendons or nerves...etc. The most painful tortures are done to various parts of my body, but mostly my head. And the loud ringing in my ears only happens during SOME of these attacks.
   The attacks on my brain often cause mental numbness and muddled thinking and a few have been so severe that it made me vomit and have difficulty remaining conscious. The pain during these types of attacks is excruciating and terrifying. I have lived in fear of being inflicted with permanent brain damage since around 2012, when the worse types of attacks started.
   In the past year or so my right hand (my writing hand) has been being painfully lasered to the point of causing noticeable physical damage. And my left hand was damaged in 2012. Among other things this seems to be to force me to stop writing about the targeting.
   My name is Sharon R. Poet and I have been being targeted with microwaves in New Hampshire as well as in other places that I have visited both inside and outside the USA. I am just one of many victims in my situation. And I have absolutely no doubt that my situation is just one of masses of others throughout the world. God, help us all to be truly free and safe!

NBC News; Fighting An Invisible Enemy: The Voices Of Havana Syndrome

https://youtu.be/-tmFJDpLuMI

Aware Targeted Individuals sometimes appear crazy in videos on the web, but the sad truth is that we really are being targeted and tortured and often just have not been told enough of the truths to not be assuming the wrong things, and have often not had enough freedom (from microwave interference with brain function at strategic times) to communicate effectively.
   However, it appears that some people pretend to be torture victims just to pass out misinformation and/or to make us genuine torture victims look crazy. But although they are probably not being tortured by it... they are being controlled by it and are just a different sort of victim.
   There are actually many various types of victims of covert targeting and not all are victims of the microwave torture. Doubt is actually understandable in some of these situations, but blind disbelief and assuming that it is "mental illness," is hurtful and damaging to torture victims who are already dealing with FAR too much. So, please be open minded and objective. And please care about us. We matter too.
My name is Sharon R. Poet and I have been being targeted with microwaves in New Hampshire as well as in other places that I have visited both inside and outside the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...