Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Another Brake Loss on my Vehicle

On April 8th 2023, a brake line on my car suddenly started VERY rapidly leaking brake fluid as I pulled out of a parking lot where it had been parked. I cannot prove to you that it was due to intentional damage done to my car, because the mechanic did not determine if it was or wasn't. But this appears to be the case. This happened right after I'd shared this blog on YouTube, in comments on news articles and in comments on Trump's new video for two days in a row. 
    Donald Trump's behaviors are like my sister's in the way of projecting his own manipulations, ill intentions and dishonesty onto other people, instead of facing and altering his own abusive behaviors. And I have been so sick of the hell, that their behaviors create in my family and in our country, that I firmly stood up without thinking of the ramifications for me. I knew there was a danger in standing up, especially against Trump, because I'd sensed it as I shared this blog. But I didn't expect life threatening damage to my car.
   However, I do not regret my stand and I am not going to erase this blog, because more people should be standing up for PEACE in a UNITED AMERICA. Please share the contents of this blog with as many people as you can.

For Peace in America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...