Thursday, December 25, 2025

A Meaningful Christmas

I brought meaning into this Christmas day by lighting my prayer candles for PEACE in the world and FREEDOM for ALL human beings. And then I found this incredible lullaby song portraying martyred Palestinian children calling out to their mothers, "I wish my bones could form a bridge to our homeland... They tried to bury us; They didn't know we were seeds...Oh sing for me Mama - sing to the wind... " As I listened I cried again, for the suffering Palestinian people. But I also feel glad that the heart of humanity is now singing/standing for them in many places around the globe...

Together For Palestine - Lullaby (Official Music Video) https://youtu.be/G957oaAZwhc?si=wKzc7pd2KDQS3xyY

FREE PALESTINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Heart of America

 America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...