He died in 2024, but I still pray that he finds real Peace and real Love and Light, and that his soul and spirit returns to the person he had been before he was changed by the cruelties of this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Own Peaceful Place
My Own Peaceful Place copyright Sharon R. Poet 10-5-2026 Its been a long hard time in this life. Filled with trauma. Filled with strife. I ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated July 11, 20216 A few months ago I had a dream which showed that this Ice is not the American Ice . And I believe this to be true, no...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment