A couple years ago I made plans to move to a Native American rez in the mid Northern USA. Then I changed my mind due to having a dream, which warned that there would be a devastating fire there. In the dream, the fire started in Canada and then came down into the USA. It appeared to cover the whole North Dakota and North Minnesota area, and it appeared to be intentionally lit. I do not know for sure if the dream was about one fire or if it was depicting part of a larger problem.
I hope my dream or my interpretation of it is wrong. But I also strongly feel that not all the fires in Ontario and North Eastern Minnesota (and beyond that) are natural - I feel that at least some have been intentionally lit. And I've been wondering why they would be lit. Some people suspect large development companies or AI data centers that plan to move onto the lands. And this may be true in some situations.
In my research I found that Ontario is rich with the rare earth minerals (REEs), that are now heavily sought after for modern technologies, and that some of Ontario's First Nation people have just recently been in an active battle to stop the mining of their lands in ways that would only expand the wealth of the mining companies and not help the First Nation people. Now, massive fires are burning them out of those lands. Coincidence? North Eastern Minnesota is also rich with REEs and that is now burning too. Coincidence? I doubt it's a coincidence (in either situation), and I wonder if weather modification technologies are being used to help the process.
Would greedy rich people/companies burn out sacred wilderness areas and Native villages, in order to gain access to the lands and make more money for themselves? Most of us can't even fathom such evil cruelty, but the honest answer is yes, some surely would.
Just a couple months ago, Trump lifted the mining ban in North Eastern Minnesota's wilderness area. But the mining company was still up against a wall with having to get permits while Native Americans and environmentalists fought against it, primarily due to understandable environmental concerns.
Trump is also aiming to desecrate sacred lands in Utah, for the mining companies, in his grope for REEs...etc. Then there is also the horrid situations that have been forced upon people (or instigated between people) in REE and oil rich countries like Venezuela, Cuba, Nigeria, Sudan...etc. Are the same companies (or people), who aim to benefit from these places, also aiming to benefit from unnatural fires in the USA and Canada? I don't know and I am not going to research it anymore. But I do know that...
(Gaza is another example of this)
I feel so sad for all the people who are being devastated by the loss of their homes and the desecration of their beloved lands. What is happening to them is just too horribly wrong, no matter how or why it is happening...
people can be safe and free on their own lands!
P.S. The problem with First Nation people being burned out of their villages appears to extend beyond Ontario and into many places in Canada... "The 2026 wildfire season is not treating all Canadians equally. First Nations communities represent 5% of Canada's population but bear 42% of its wildfire evacuations. This season, a First Nation burned to the ground without warning in the same week that Ontario cut its firefighting budget by nearly half." https://www.medicaldaily.com/first-nation-burned-ground-without-warning-exposing-canadas-wildfire-response-failures-476168
This is just one of the saddest things in the world. As if those people have not already been through far too much! The evil cruelty in humanity is astounding....just utterly shocking. It must be stopped. I hope the greedy criminals do not get the land, and that the Natives get help to rebuild it for themselves. And I hope that does not happen here in the USA as well.
P.S.S. Youtube was blocking me from making comments under videos, and I experienced a painful laser shot to my hand, as I wrote my first posts about this, through the past several days. (I have now consolidated those three post into this one.) This sort of lasering has happened so much, in the past two decades, that both of my hands are now partially crippled from it. In this situation, it appears that the evil that targets me, is connected to the evil that is involved in the situations I expose in this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment