Monday, September 28, 2026

The Heart of America Cares

 America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which imply that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our gas prices or our taxes...etc. I feel that I speak for the majority of us American citizens when I say...

That is insulting and untrue. Even if gas prices went down to one dollar per gallon, most of us would still not support the war against Iran or the war against Palestine or any other unnecessary or illegal war, especially those that are started with greed or hate and prejudice, because we do not want other people or countries being hurt or stolen from.  We believe that we should treat other countries just as kindly and respectfully as we treat our own neighbors here in our American communities.

THE HEART OF AMERICA CARES. 
đŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem - The Ways of Hope

The Ways of Hope copyright Sharon R. Poet 10-17-2026 They writhe beneath c old hands of time, And set lost sorrows i nto rhyme. But dare to,...