Monday, September 28, 2026

Stressing Over the Midterm Election

I feel torn and stressed as the mid term election draws near. Like I said earlier, I resent being forced to vote for the democrat party, just to try to help stop Trump's horrid wars and negative influence. And I wonder how much it will even help. I think voting for the democrats could help stop the violent and heartless parts of the Ice war against our harmless immigrants, but I doubt the democrat party will do anything to stop supporting or joining Israel's violent thieving wars in Palestine, Lebanon, Syria and Iran..., or to stop the other types of wars against oil and mineral rich countries like Cuba and Venezuela and Nigeria and Sudan. In general, it appears that both the Republican and Democrat parties have been supporting ALL of these wars for many decades, and this is VERY discouraging. It appears that voting for the democrat party MAY only help stop the Ice war in America, and curb at least some of Trump's dysfunction. And I guess that is good enough reason to vote for them, because harmless immigrants should not be being violently arrested and imprisoned and/or deported and some killed, and many other things also just can't continue as they have been in the past two years, for everyone's sake, everywhere.
   But then there is also the even worse problems; Is there anyone in the democrat or republican parties who will care to honestly stand up for the victims of microwave targeting and covert harassment? This is also extremely important. And is there anyone, in the democrat or republican parties, who is seriously and genuinely dedicated to world peace...in treating ALL other countries and people the same ways that we are all expected to treat our neighbors - with kindness and consideration for their feelings and needs and rights? This is vitally important too. I have not done much looking at individuals, but BOTH parties have VERY obviously been into instigating or perpetuating various types of wars abroad.

I prefer to vote for individuals rather than parties, and if it has to be a party, I'd prefer anything but the Republican and Democrat parties that have been dividing and hurting America with their dysfunctional battles against each other for decades. But they have dominated everything so severely that they do not even give the third parties a fair chance. So, right now, until this changes, we really do not even have a fair choice. If only at least the vast majority of Americans were wise enough to vote for the individual's instead of for the popular parties. I think we should abolish the whole party system.

BUT, next month, I will most likely vote for the democrats, just to help stop Trump's dysfunctional hell, because it looks like it may get even worse after the midterms, if the Republican's win..., and I resent having to do so. I prefer to vote for individuals, regardless of what they belong to. And I tend to have more respect for people who are independent enough to stand on their own and follow their own hearts instead of being a puppet for an organization they have to appease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Round of Torture

 I just went through another round of being harassed and tortured with Microwaves directly after sharing the following statement. But, thank...