Since the closing of libraries i have been blocked from the internet and now only have limited access on a new device i was given. I now have no computer to access my work with. I have been blocked from adding to my websites, which have been being infiltrated and altered. It feels unsafe for me to access my old blogs at this point. So i will use this one until my situation improves.
My work websites
Www.poeticpublications.com
Www.heartbud.com
primary website about the covert targeting
Www.targetedinamerica.com
Primary blogs about the targeting since 2011
Www.sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com
Www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com
Other important blogs may be added soon
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Heart of America Cares
America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
-
I felt comforted by this video where Quatar not only condemns Israel's repeated breaking of the ceasefire, but also calls for the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment