Thursday, June 4, 2020

Blocked

Since the closing of libraries i have been blocked from the internet and now only have limited access on a new device i was given. I now have no computer to access my work with. I have been blocked from adding to my websites, which have been being infiltrated and altered. It feels unsafe for me to access my old blogs at this point. So i will use this one until my situation improves.

My work websites
Www.poeticpublications.com
Www.heartbud.com

primary website about the covert targeting
Www.targetedinamerica.com

Primary blogs about the targeting since 2011
Www.sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com
Www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Other important blogs may be added soon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...