"Death isn't the greastest loss in life. Its what dies inside of us while we live." - Amish Proverb
This is actually not true in a world where people are free to grow and evolve. But it is true in the world we live in right now, because of technological and pharmaceutical mind control, which either blocks or destroys our vital sences and hearts and prevents natural personal and spiritual growth.
I wonder if the Amish had some insight into the destruction that the enslavement of humanity has been causing.
WE SHOULD ALL BE FREE TO USE OUR HEARTS AND TO GROW INTO ALL THAT WE CAN BE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another Ancient Medicine
Citron (Citrus Medica) is the ancient original lemon. And it's known medicinal purpose is to rid the body of poisons. Citron, like man...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated July 11, 20216 A few months ago I had a dream which showed that this Ice is not the American Ice . And I believe this to be true, no...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment