Saturday, June 20, 2020

REASON FOR "MORNING SICKNESS"

All of humanity should know this. 
Please help spread the word.

I recently heard someone say that morning sickness, in pregnant women, was just the body's natural way of letting the mother know that she is eating or drinking things that are not good for the embrio/baby. Lights went off in my heart and i knew this was  the real true. I wish I'd known this when i was pregnant. I wish i had known that all i had to do is change my diet in order for the sickness to stop and for my baby to be more healthy. All of humanity should know this. Please help spread the word.

P.S. while i was pregnant a few of the things, which my body was trying to tell me to cut out of my diet, were meats and margerine and caffine. Apparently these things were not good for my growing baby, in at least the first three or four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...