Sunday, July 18, 2021

Flood and Drought and Fire Concerns

  I am concerned about the unusual floods and droughts and fires that have been taking place around the globe. My heart feels for all who are being hurt and are suffering losses of homes...etc. I know what that feels like. It can be devastating on all levels. Its far more than just the loss of physical things that can be replaced - its also the loss of a sense of safety and security and loss of emotional attachments...etc. I hope all the victims of these disasters have loving support in their process of grieving and healing and rebuilding. I hope people, from all around the globe, who have the heart and the resources and the ability, will step in and to help the victims in the every way they can. 

Yesterday's weather reports of Keene being under a flood warning reminded me of the 2005 dream I had about Keene being set under water, due to water rising extremely fast in the middle of a night. I hope this is not yet to come and that the dream was about a past flood event, which was not as bad as it seemed in the dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...