Monday, August 16, 2021
Heart, Faith and Instincts Instead of "Science" in the Covid Situation
I feel that following our own hearts/faith/instincts is the best way to handle covid and all the other difficulties we are faced with. I do not have faith in the "science" of this covid situation, because the covid vaccines have not been approved for safety and even if they are, there is still just cause for concern due to the history of MANY other pharmaceuticals that had been declared safe but were later proven not to be. "Science" has sometimes failed us, especially in the arena of man made medicines/pharmaceuticals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Aftermath of the Minab School Bombing
Jeremy Scahill EXPOSES SHOCKING Depravity In U.S. Iran School Bombing https://youtu.be/Tsr1JT4kCtI?si=SEgPyP3_ZhecZD69 ALL PEOPLE MATTER!...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated July 11, 20216 A few months ago I had a dream which showed that this Ice is not the American Ice . And I believe this to be true, no...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment