Monday, January 10, 2022

The Slandering of Sanity

The worse types of evil are often done under the mask of kindness and helpfulness; like that which tries to convince healthy people that they are crazy and have to be checked into an institution, in order to get help with the destitution and homelessness that they have been intentionally shoved into and held trapped in. This is a serious crime that should be illegal. I am a victim of this. But I had already seen a professional psychologist, who told me that there is nothing wrong with me and that I should stay away from the people who do this to me. Aside from this I know, in my heart, that I am OK. So I've not followed the orders to check myself into a psych ward, especially since I know that doing so could be really harmful to me in multiple ways. I have worked in this field and KNOW how much of that profession is trained to label and drug as many people as possible instead of helping them to heal - they stigmatize people with a "mental illness" label and prescribe (or force the intake of) psychiatric pharmaceuticals that block people's feelings and hearts and spirituality, which actually prevents inner healing and personal growth. It basically enslaves people.
   The worst types of evil also use innocent and unaware people to do their dirty-work, through manipulating and brainwashing them into thinking that a loved one is crazy. (This was done to many of my loved ones, especially my father, during the drive against me that was performed by my older sisters. As they aimed to shove me out of the family and destroy my relationships with my father and brothers...etc., in the 2002/2003 winter. The manipulations included fabricated emails...etc.) In these situations the deceived and brainwashed people are victims too.  The only ones who can be fairly held responsible are those who do the manipulating and brainwashing with intent to deceive and harm

Words cannot express how hurt I have been by this. The damages done to me and others, through the slandering of my sanity, include the destruction of the deserved trust that my other loved ones had in me. Its hurt all of us indescribably.

This is a cry for new laws to be put into place, in order to stop the slandering of sanity from freely continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...