Thursday, April 7, 2022

Tortured Again!

The night before last I experienced life threatening laser shots to my throat. Then the next morning, in the first place I walked into, they had someone play the song, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..." This is typical of an attack that punishes me for saying something that those who targeet me do not want me to say. This sort of attack has happened to me many times - more than I could even begin to count. I've been hit hard lately.

I rarely write about the tortures because I focus on ignoring them and pushing forward, in order to survive. But I feel a need to share this example of one type of laser weapon attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Beginning

The past couple years of standing up for my father and myself, against my sister's abusive behaviors (which freely continued) have been ...