Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Lasering of My Foot?

   It appears that my foot was being damaged with a laser weapon starting on June 25th. It caused severe pain where the achilles tendon attaches to my heel, especially when I walked.  I had done absolutely nothing to injure myself - I had not fallen or twisted my foot and I had not been exercising or doing excessive walking or anything unusual. The pain just suddenly started happening although there was no injury, which is why I feel it was another laser weapon attack.  I have experienced many of these sorts of attacks and they are usually to sabotage a job or to punish me through making me suffer. 
   My foot is a lot better now - only mild pain and tightness when I walk. And I hope it is allowed to return to normal.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...