My foot is a lot better now - only mild pain and tightness when I walk. And I hope it is allowed to return to normal.
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Lasering of My Foot?
It appears that my foot was being damaged with a laser weapon starting on June 25th. It caused severe pain where the achilles tendon attaches to my heel, especially when I walked. I had done absolutely nothing to injure myself - I had not fallen or twisted my foot and I had not been exercising or doing excessive walking or anything unusual. The pain just suddenly started happening although there was no injury, which is why I feel it was another laser weapon attack. I have experienced many of these sorts of attacks and they are usually to sabotage a job or to punish me through making me suffer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Heart of America Cares
America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
-
I felt comforted by this video where Quatar not only condemns Israel's repeated breaking of the ceasefire, but also calls for the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment