Monday, August 1, 2022

Plea for Our Future

   Last week I had several dreams of fire and flood disasters. I feel that at least some were symbolic of what has been happening in my life. But it appears that some were prophetic and that those who target humanity plan to vamp up the "natural" disasters...etc. In one dream there is pressurized water pushing its way to the surface of the Earth, in different places that are all connected, which causes the surface if the Earth to sink/flood. In another one there is a fire in the middle of the USA which comes down from Canadian...etc. 

I beg officials to stand up for humanity and call for an end to criminal use of all sorts of laser and microwave weapons, including those that have been being used to torture victims like myself and those that have been used for mind control...as well as all other parts of the horrid evil targeting of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...