Thursday, June 1, 2023

Looking Back and Standing Up

I have been doing a lot of looking back at my interactions with family members in the past couple years. I started doing this to look at myself. But I noticed a lot of other things and more puzzle pieces from the past have been clicking together. According to my dreams, my family is VERY angry with me for standing up publicly. Hopefully they will someday understand that I first tried doing it privately and was attacked. I hope that ALL of my family members use my stand as an opportunity to look at and alter the hurtful behaviors instead of continuing to attack me. The fact that my second oldest sister and her children were in attack mode, against both of my brother's and I, from the start, is what inspired me to go public. I have had to stand up for our father. Doing so in the family was not effective and was hurtful to me. So now I am publicly standing up for Dad, for me, and for all other victims of Emotional Abuse both inside and outside my family

I have just put up a couple new pages on the following new blog. And this new blog IS being advertised and shared, unlike this personal one that I have been writing on.

Exposing Emotional Abuse

THE EMOTIONAL ABUSE IN MY FAMILY, AND IT VAMPING UP ON ANYONE WHO NOTICES OR SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT IT, AND IT ABUSING AND USING MY FATHER IN HIS VULNERABLE OLD AGE, INSTEAD OF STOPPING, JUST CAN NOT FREELY CONTINUE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...