Friday, September 15, 2023

Technologies are Only as Safe as Humanity is

   In 2004, a woman who had worked at the White House in Washington DC told me that computers can be remotely infiltrated even when they are not connected to the web. I didn't believe her because we all had been being told, by many professional sources, that they couldn't be. But I knew she was right after I later directly witnessed such infiltrations.
   At this point I have witnessed remote infiltrations of computers, a cell phone, a digital camera, radios...etc. All truly can be remotely accessed. And I am sure computerized vehicles and other technologies can be as well.
   The AI robot stuff is VERY dangerous, if they can be infiltrated and controlled by ill intending people...and they truly can be, according to a human-like AI robot I recently watched being interviewed. We'd be foolish to let many of them be built and brought into our communities and homes. But this is now being promoted.

I'm not against technologies. I think they can help us in many ways. But I am against them being criminally used to hurt people; to steel from people or frame people or harass people, or stalk people, or sabotage a person's work, or confuse and mentally abuse people, or any other possible wrong doing. I feel that we'd be utterly foolish to completely depend on safety and privacy in ANY of the modern technologies during these troubled times in our world. But many people and businesses unfortunately have.

Technologies are only as safe as humanity is.

In order for modern technologies to be more safe, humanity would have to be FAR more evolved than it is - humanity would have to have FAR more heart and FAR less greed and hate and ill intentions.
   Unfortunately, humanity is not very safe right now, due to the blocking of its heart with pharmaceuticals, and the fact that even human beings can be remotely interfered with or controlled with radio wave technologies, especially when they have been drugged or microchipped in certain ways. Like I had said in my previous blogs; I suspect that the tonsil surgeries were probably to implant microchips in targeted people and families. We should be doing all that we can to make our world a TRULY safe place for ALL of us to live and work in.

P.S. Due to a precognitive dream I had, and things I've seen on the web, I fully believe that, in modern technologies, words can be added or erased in recordings of a person's voice. It appears that whole messages, in a person's voice, can even be created, in order to make it look like they said things they didn't say. These are extremely dangerous times for targeted people, especially in the families of long term targets like myself. Two members of my family have recently been trying to force me into verbal communications with them and my father, even though they have VERY surly not wanted me to be close to and talking to my father and are just using him for this. Part of it may be just to save face, but I have just cause for concern about them fabricating things against me, due to some of them doing this, in various ways, throughout the past. My previous posts share more about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...