Monday, October 30, 2023

My Stand for the Palestinian People

Contrary to accusations, I do not stand up for the Palestinian people due to being "antisemitic" or "Palestinian" or because I "condone terrorism", or because I "support Hamas" or any other accusation that has been being directed at me and others, in order to discredit those of us who sense and tell the truth. I am none of these things. I actually do not even know anyone who is Palestinian. I do not know Hamas. I am the opposite of "antisemitic." And I am strongly against all types of violence and hate. I am an American (a mix of Native English and French).
   In the beginning of my realizations; I sensed something horribly wrong, due to the dream I'd had a few months ago. When I noticed part of this dream really happening I investigated and intuitively felt that things were the opposite of what was being portrayed in the initial reports I watched on the Israel war. So I looked deeper, and as I read historical reports and watched other news reports, I was validated, over and over and over again.
   My heart has ached terribly, because I recognized that pure evil was as involved in the Israel side of this war as it has been in the covert targeting situation I experience. Since these realizations I have been standing up for what is right in the Palestinian situation, partly because too many have been doing the opposite and I just cannot be silent - I cannot condone it.

I feel for the innocent Israeli victims too, but its the Palestinians who have been hurt the most, by far. And they have not had enough people standing up for them and helping them, due to the evil manipulations that have been happening around their demise. The truth is that the Palestinians are the victims who have been being invaded and destroyed, through the past few decades as well as now, even though Israel claims that they are. And this evil 'blame the victims' scenario just has to stop in this situation as well as mine and others.
   I know there are probably all sorts of political aspects, or other details, in and around Israel's invasive war situation, that I am not aware of. But no matter what they are, the humanitarian considerations and the truth should have precedence over them. They should have through the past and they should now. I am also standing up for all other victims of manipulative and violent and harmful controlling forces. I am one of these victims myself, and this enables me to empathize very easily with the Palestinian plight. And I can't help but wonder if the Jewish people, and those who support Israel are mind control victims who are not acting of their own free will. Surely some are. Most people could not be so cruel of their own free will, unless their own hearts had been completely blocked by something they experienced and have not healed from.

I choose no side in the war.
I choose peace for all and freedom and
independence for the Palestinian people.


P.S. It is very possible that there are mind control victims on both sides of the Israel war against the Palestinians, and in many witnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...