Friday, January 19, 2024

Update on my Father's situation

I’ve not had regular access to my email associated with this blog, for a couple months now. But I’m now able to periodically log in. Yesterday I was told that my father is now on his death bed and only has a few more weeks to live. I also just got an email from the sister, (sent in the first week of December), which blamed my brothers and I for what she had done to prevent us from being there for our father when he needed us most. But she said she forgives us for what she did, so I guess this is supposed to make it all OK. My sisters are trying to save face in emails, but the truth remains VERY evident, because their actions do not fit their words.

I still hope my sisters find their hearts and return OUR father to his home, where he had wanted to remain until his “last breath,” and allow his sons and other loved ones the chance to be there for him in his final weeks. Will they allow his wish to die in his own home and allow his other loved ones the chance to visit him without their usual trouble making interference, now that he is on his death bed? A bit of time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...