Monday, July 5, 2021

I'm concerned about my father

  My father is an eighty eight year old man who is in a vulnerable position in a targeted family. There has been talk, in the family, of trying to get him to leave his home and go live with someone else, because he appears to be getting forgetful. Hopefully his forgetfulness is only from the distress of a recent loss, which he has not yet fully recovered from, or is natural. But it may also be from the targeting. The microwaves and drugs that are sometimes used on targeted people can have that effect. He seems very energetic and very capable of taking care of himself, right now, even though he is a bit forgetful. 
   I am concerned about the future and if my father ever genuinely reaches a point where he really should not be alone in his home. I can't be there for him, because of the targeting, which has already, and would surely again, make my being close to him too difficult for both of us...etc. 
    If my father reaches the point where he truly should not be living alone, I hope he (or a caring person) rents his spare room to a kind and gentle person, who is not a member of the family and can be a good companion and helper for my father. I hope it is someone from outside the family because there is a lot of discord in my family, due to the targeting and other issues, and my father's life should be free of the discord at such a time. ALL of his children should also be able to feel comfortable visiting him if he became ill. If it reached a point where he needed a lot of help, someone could live there for free in exchange for helping him out. He should not have to leave his home, no matter what, especially since he does not want to

I feel that its important for elderly people to get the proper kinds of support and help IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR OWN HOMES if they reach a point of not being able to take care of themselves.  

   Since my early days of working in nursing homes (in 1974), I have felt disgusted with the ways that so many families appeared to tear away the homes and money of their elderly relatives and then either make them go live with one of them or shove them into nursing homes. I feel that, in most situations family and/or community members can easily pitch in to help elderly people in their own homes when help is needed. And it is horribly wrong when the elderly are torn out of their homes, in order for family members to steel money or property from them.
   I promised my father, back in the 1970s, that I would see to it that this did not happen to him in his old age. This came from my heart and I still feel the same way, which is why not being able to be there for my father, if he were to really need me, hurts me so much. If my father ever needs help, I pray for the right person, from outside the family, to go live with him and treat him with nothing but loving kindness. Every old person should have the proper levels of love, kindness and consideration.

P.S. 7-21-2021; I hope my writing this, and a letter to my siblings, helps the situation for my father. As for me...

Lost Chance

I don't stand a chance
In a controlled environment.
Nor did truth or honesty
Or the care that's absent.
For that chance to exist
Freedom must be returned,
Hearts must be unblocked
And the truths learned.


   I am praying for me too, because it appears that part of the problem was one of my siblings saying things that were making me worried about my father, and then denying them, making me look crazy or like I am a trouble maker. But, even aside from this dark game, there is genuine cause for concern about my father, because of the mind control and the heartlessness it instills into its severest victims. And there are a lot of mind control victims in my family. Everyone is to some degree, and some are severely controlled. I hope they regain their freedom and regain their hearts. I hope I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...