Thursday, February 10, 2022

Tortured for Asking for Help Again...

My birthday gift to myself was to set up a "go fund me" web page and send it to all my old email contacts. This is the second time I try this. But this time I did not share anything about the targeting so that nobody would think that I am "crazy" and unworthy of help...etc.
   In the evening after I posted the page, it appears that my heart was shot with microwaves to create a heart attack. I experienced sudden pain and tightness in my chest, my heart fluttering, shortness of breath, pain under my left arm... It was very scary. And I did not fully recover from it until late the next afternoon.
This morning I experienced a vamp up in the general microwave torture as well, to the point of severe pain in my head and nausea and drained energy.
   These rounds of torture fit the past patterns of attacks happening when I aim for a job, when I aim to get help, when I start a fast to take care of my health...etc. Today I was starting a fast. But I stopped due to the torture. Its been impossible for me to take proper care of my physical health under these conditions.
I need to own my own land again - in a peaceful, private, country location where I can build an underground shelter that will hopefully block the radio waves at times like this...etc. And I still want to do my recovery center for myself as well as others. I do not expect to get enough help for this. But hopefully I will and nobody can say I did not try.
   I will be surprised if this plea for help is not blocked or sabotaged somehow, like others have been. What I need most is for the targeting to be exposed and stopped, so that I can get enough help to get back onto my own feet and be able to do more for myself. Until then, its hard to ask other people for help, but I must.

P.S. The fundraiser was posted on feb 8 at https://www.gofundme.com/help-sharon-to-recover-and-do-her-work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...