Saturday, May 14, 2022

Hacked Email

   I recently sent a few emails to family members. In them I was standing up for the first time with my siblings. After I did this I got two mean emails back through my sister's son's email address. And two emails from my sister, which I did not read, because she can get so vicious, with projections of her own abusive hehaviors, that I did not want to be subjected to it.  They must have been really bad though, because... last night the email I sent to the family in December, and the ones my sister and her son sent, were all erased from my email account! Whoever did this was able to do it without getting the code from my phone for logging in.  There is nothing I can do about it, because there are no NH laws against email hacking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...