Wednesday, May 4, 2022

The Dreaded Sticky Stuff

Since I took down most of the two primary blogs, that I was writing in since 2011, I am feeling like I should repost some of my experiences with the targeting. I hope it helps to validate other genuine Targeted Individuals... 

 In the past two days it appears that something sticky was put onto the cap of my little battery operated blender. I had not noticed it right away and rubbed my eyes with my fingers and now have an infection in my eye. I am not sure if this is what caused the infection, but it happened at the same time, so it most likely is. (I'm washing my eye with a bit of baking soda and sea salt disolved in water and it seems to be helping.)
    I have felt that those who target me were drugging me with the sticky stuff they have often put on surfaces I frequently touch, but there also appears to be some sort of fungi or bacteria in it. Its sticky and hard to remove with normal cleaners. (Its like the stuff they have also sprayed on my windshields, in order to prevent me from seeing through it when it rained.) They used to put it on my steering wheel, on door handles, on the money they'd have their puppets give me, when I've had to beg for help on the streets, and on the public toilet seats I'd used on a regular basis. But I have been avoiding these things as much as possible. I now even use a bucket in my back seat, to poop and pee in, instead of using public bathrooms most of the time. But its impossible to protect myself from all of it while living in a vehicle that they can access and while having nobody here to help me protect my belongings when I have to leave my car to go into stores for necessities. I have to go into stores to get food and I have to sleep and these things make me and my car/home and belongings too vulnerable, which is VERY frustrating, to say the least.
    I feel deeply violated with all aspects of the targeting, but especially the parts where they intrude upon my body or my writings or my car/home/personal space.
    I do not even do normal pharmaceuticals whenever I can avoid them, so criminals forcing chemicals into my body feels like a horribly intrusive violation to me, even more so than the microwaves and laser shots they have been violating my body with on a regular basis. They have also stolen some of my journals and print outs from my car...etc. Its all just too horribly wrong!

Please do not assume that I am crazy. This is what those who target me want you to think. The truth is that this is NOT "paranoid schizophrenia" - its real targeting, which is not in the victims imagination and should be far more openly acknowledged and completely stopped from continuing. Most victims have gotten absolutely no validation and no understanding from anyone and this is just too sad. The crimes that are being commited against us are VERY real and extremely inhumane. And the fact that we suffer alone, without validation or understanding or the types of help that can come from these two things, makes the crimes FAR worse than they would otherwise be. Please give us the benefit of your doubt.

P.S. Since the summer of 2011 my primary blog was at www.sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com and later also at www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com. I used these from the summer of 2011 to the time when I started this blog at sharonrosepoet.blogspot.com.
    I recently had a dream that showed people now thinking that I am copying someone else, because of my previous writings being mostly taken down. I have thought about reposting the heart of those old blogs, but am concerned that more will be altered or erased in them if I access them now. They have already been tampered with, through erasing things and changing dates of posts...etc., and I do not want more to happen to them. The same sorts of things have been done to my books. I've had a serious problem with computer infiltrations that interfere with my blog and book writings and also with being forced to change publishers and being forced to rewrite books...etc. Hopefully people will understand and listen to the Heart of their own instincts.
    There is a lot more in my books than there is in my blogs. My most recent books are published with Barnes and Noble and some are still on Amazon and all the latest editions are on my website; www.poeticpublications.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ways of Evil

I had recognized Israel’s evil tactics because I had experienced them inside my own family. My sisters are my Israel. I had experienced the...